Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Episode 22 : Crying again

This time I cry again not because of some stupid matter but because of some serious matter.
I'm really sensitive.I admit.
I watch some videos in school just now.
And it saddened me to see people got kill, even though if it's not a live show.
But i enjoy watching this kind of videos.
But my heart is to fragile, making me cry when i watch the video without me notice.
And i still can't stop crying even though i look away from the screen..
The image of the peoples who were killed are still flashing in my mind.
How cruel is the world...?
The innocent are killed and the guilty got escaped with the crimes they done.
This world is really cruel.
Why don't God stop it..?
It saddened me a lot, and it feels like my heart is ripened into pieces..
Rage take place in my heart. I pray to God so the people who killed the innocent will die a tragic death and will be in HELL forever.


Todays' prayer:God save the world from cruelty. Open everyones' eyes to peace and harmony despite being different in every aspect. Let us all learn to live peacefully with each other and respect each other. Let us all go to Heaven and be by YOUR side my LORD. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm feeling down lately :(.I won't be updating this blog much.But do enjoy your stay.I really mean it.=D