Sunday, October 18, 2009

Episode 15 : Sorry..

I was being immature and ridiculous.
I get mad over something that's aren't relevant.
I know I was wrong.
I was sensitive + egoist.

I accept the apologize (even though I know i don't deserve it).
And now, I want you both to forgive me.
I'm sorry for being immature, for being stupid and mostly for being who I am.
I seriously love you both.
You both light my life when i really needed someone.
I guess that's why I'm acting like this.
Maybe I just don't want to be left out.
Don't want to be left alone...again.

I'm sorry for ignoring both of you.
I'm sorry.
I don't dream for you to forgive me, but i do want you to know that i'm asking this forgiveness.

Again,
I'm sorry for being me. =(
I won't bother both of you anymore, if that's what you want.
I'll try my best to endure it.
Even though it might make me in pain.

p.s:I'm truly sorry.This song is dedicated to both of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm feeling down lately :(.I won't be updating this blog much.But do enjoy your stay.I really mean it.=D