Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Episode 11 : DAMN YOU BOTH!

Kalau ikutkan, I wasn't going to write a blog post until the end of October.
But this one case make me really want to write an entry.

Last Saturday, my family wasn't around in Penang, they went to Manjung,Perak (accept my elder brother, he has what-so-ever-camping)
I decided to be left behind because I want to study for the coming exam.
Things were going on perfectly, until...
This guy nicked named Quincy, make me so angry with what he said.

This was our conversation via Facebook last Saturday.

QUINCY: oih.baru nak on
Amy: lol..kenapa, rindu??haha
QUINCY :tadi orang pi rumah x nak jemput masuk
Amy: bila???
QUINCY : dekat pukul 3 kowt.ur abang ada sidai baju?
Amy: 3..???my abang sidai baju...????ya ka..?
QUINCY: yeap.i bawa present
Amy: huh....?tak perasan pun.....
QUINCY : sapa suruh.kan dah miss
Amy: bawa present untuk apa..?
QUINCY: untuk u la
Amy: adoih~~i was kat luar tadi..
QUINCY: present datang dari perak
Amy: what!!! (at this moment i know what "present from perak means")

=(=(

:'(:'(

QUINCY : yeap
Amy: i was kat luar okeyh..you ada kasi salam tak..?tak kan!!kan!!kan!!!LOL..
QUINCY: x de
Amy: i hate you
Quincy: :D:D .hate me la.u yang x mo check kat luar. ( at this moment, I feel like kicking his BUTT)
Amy: i ada kat luar time tuh okeyh...i was there!!i hate both of you okeyh..so just don't say a word to me dah ( i was very serious with what i said at this point!)
QUINCY : lalalalalala (when he wrote this, I was like "what the heck??I'm serious! And you think I main-main pula!!)
Amy: i'm serious.i dah memang pissed ngan dia.. ( owh yea.I was pissed with that "guy from Perak" because of some issue.i'm not intending to talk about it)

now with you to..

QUINCY : btw dia yang decide xmo masuk takowt silap rumah (takut silap rumah!??what??!! You said you saw my abang! That's mean I'm in that house larh!!!!! Takkan my brother nak sidai baju kat RUMAH ORANG LAIN!!!!! That was the most Stupid alasan I've ever heard in MY LIFE!!!)
Amy: i hate both of you!
QUINCY: thx (thanks??!!!! What was that supposed to mean!!!!!)
7:20pmQuincy is offline.


Bawa present from Perak for me??!!!
Takut silap rumah!!??
What the HECK with those statement!!!!!
Seriously, I was DAMN ANGRY!!!
I really want to meet that guy from perak since like the last time I saw him!!
I miss him like DAMN LOT!!!!
I was upset.angry.cheated!
But i guess HE DON'T care ABOUT ME.AT.ALL!!!!


I feel like crying.
The next day I didn't eat the whole day because I was to DEPRESSED!

I guess you BOTH are HAPPY if I'm in bad conditon??!! huh!!??
And i guess you BOTH will be in top of the world when I DIE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm feeling down lately :(.I won't be updating this blog much.But do enjoy your stay.I really mean it.=D