Sunday, September 13, 2009

First entry !

LMAO.

I'm doing this blog because people ask for it..
I had one before, but not telling that one to others (let it be secret forever!).

Well, I don't really have much to say.
Since i'm sleepy + have to remember my oral + thinking about an ISSUE! (telling you guys about that later).

I hope people who's been asking about my blog is happy now, since i created one for them.
That's all for my first entry i guess. ^_^

p.s: I still need to delete my Xanga Blog , my two Tagged account , my My yearbook account , My Goodreads account , and a lot bunch of others account. It's spamming my email!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. *coughs.ImTheOneWhoMadeHerDoIt.coughs*
    haha, yeay!
    eyh, i pon ade goodreads account, tak pernah buka kot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i sign upgoodreads pun coz nak tau the latest book. but gettin' lazy these days.LMAO.

    ReplyDelete

I'm feeling down lately :(.I won't be updating this blog much.But do enjoy your stay.I really mean it.=D