Monday, September 28, 2009

Episode 8 : I..uhm..You..uhm..

I have mix feelings right now..
There are guilty, anxious, jealous, pity, sorry, stingy, etc. etc.
I don't know why.
The feelings just come..

Many things happened to me lately, in the past few weeks..
It happened so fast, I can't keep track on them.
I love Him.
I love Her.
I love Them.
I love Us.
I love EveryONE.
But to much love makes me in pain.
But less love makes me feel insecure.
I won't achieve a moderate love (that's the point).

What should I do..?
Is it a SIN to LOVE..?
Is it a SIN to GIVE IN..?
Is it a SIN to try to GET SOMETHING..?
Is it a SIN, just being ME..?

SomeONE please tell ME!!!
TT_TT
=,='

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm feeling down lately :(.I won't be updating this blog much.But do enjoy your stay.I really mean it.=D