Thursday, September 17, 2009

Episode 6 : Two Days more to HARI RAYA!

Busy.Busy.Busy.Busy.
That's the only word i know.

18/09/09
At 1 a.m. later, i'm gonna do same baking until 4 a.m.(It's 9.24 p.m.,17/8/09 now)
I didn't had much sleep last night.And tonight I have to do the baking ( which is lame. )
And after that i'm gonna bersahur then get back to sleep.
After that i'll try to wake up at around 9.30 a.m. (despite my lack of sleep).
Since I have to clean up my rooms and cleans up all the darn! cabinets and cupboards in my house (it's a must!).
Then on the evening I need to pack up my bags (because i'm sure i'm gonna be 85% busy on Saturday, it's better to pack my bags earlier).
Then night time, I have to pack my homeworks + stuff that need to be done before school starts)
then i'll get some sleeps at around 12.30 a.m.

19/09/09
Then i'll wake up at 7.30 a.m or 8.30 a.m.
Help my mom for last minutes-things-to-do.
Not to forget my cupcakes! (iznis' recipe of course.it was tasty. Thanks izni, for the tasty recipe!)
^_^
Night time, my family and I will be heading to Taiping, Perak !!!!!!!!!

20/09/09
WE'll sembahyang Raya!!!!!
woot-woot!!!!

../09/09
~Pay family+relatives+friends a visit to their house!~




That's pretty much what i'm going to do starting now.
I'm gonna post my checklist,which I did in class this morning, later.
It's a long checklist (the longest i'd ever did.obviously.lol)
I'm ending this for now.
Buhbye~


p.s: thanks for the Raya Card and Raya wishes

I WISH YOU ALL, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN.
KALAU ADA JARUM YANG PATAH JANAGN DISIMPAN DIDALAM HATI,JIKA ADA SILAP DAN SALAH JANGAN DISIMPAN DIDALAM HATI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm feeling down lately :(.I won't be updating this blog much.But do enjoy your stay.I really mean it.=D