Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Episode 4 : Homework + Folio + others

DAMN!
There's a pile of homework screaming and waiting for me to finish them up!
There's also folio that's asking me to quickly save a file of them!
Not to forget other stuff to be done.
Other stuff 1, baking cookies and cakes for the festive season. (damn tiring)
Other Stuff 2, trying to persuade my Mother and Father to let me go to the Genting Highland trip. (+ trying to get extra money for the trip. n_n)
Other Stuff 3, Cleaning the house like you just move in a new mansion (LMAO!).
Other Stuff 4, keeping track on what's happening to kpop world (love.love.love.^_^).

It's gonna be tiring.
But I guess it's worth it.
Aja, aja, hwaiting!!!!!!!

That's all for now.
Buhbye~
^_^



p.s : the next post going to be about kpop world!!

2 comments:

  1. lupekan je homework tuh, semangat nak raya yg penting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. raya, raya juga..
    but sekolah a week after (so sad T_T)

    ReplyDelete

I'm feeling down lately :(.I won't be updating this blog much.But do enjoy your stay.I really mean it.=D